We have gathered this collection of forms and links that you may find helpful. Please note that these are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services, or products found on any of these websites.
- Limoges Investment Management Disclosure Form:
ADV Part 2A 2017.pdf
ADV Part 2B 2017.pdf
- Data Gathering Forms in preparation for financial planning meeting:
PDF Word doc
- To learn more about Registered Investment Advisors, professional designations, and tips for checking out brokers and Investment Advisors, go to the website for the Securities and Exchange Commission: Investment Adviser Disclosure at sec.gov/investor/brokers.htm.
- To do some federal income tax research or download IRS tax forms or publications, go to the IRS website at irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs.
- To research information on your social security benefits or eligibility, apply for retirement benefits, and more, go to the Social Security Administration’s website at ssa.gov.
- To research the ins and outs of US Savings Bonds—including how to buy and redeem savings bonds directly from US Department of the Treasury, go to the TreasuryDirect website set up specifically for US Savings Bonds savingsbonds.gov.
- For a great site that can be used as a resource for the financial side of college preparation—including information about costs, 529 educational savings plans and comparison tools— visit savingforcollege.com.
- To learn about or manage your account with the State of Washington’s Guaranteed Education Tuition (GET) Plan, go to their website at get.wa.gov.
- To research colleges to find the right fit for your student and to prepare for standardized testing, visit collegeboard.org.
- To start or complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), go to fafsa.ed.gov.
Financial and other Resources
- Clients of our firm can log into their Charles Schwab account by using their own personal user ID and password. Just log in at schwab.com/public/schwab/client_home.
- Yahoo! Finance provides a variety of market news and information. Visit their website at finance.yahoo.com.
- Thinking about buying or selling a used car and want to research the value of a used vehicle? Visit either the Kelly Blue Book website at kbb.com or the website of the National Automobile Dealers Association at nadaguides.com.
- If you are looking for an award-winning research site for information on aging, eldercare, and long term care—including legal, financial, medical, and housing issues, policy, research, and statistics—visit the ElderWeb website at elderweb.com.
- To get an update on all sorts of interest rates on cash accounts, CDs, credit cards, auto or home loans, and loan calculators, consider visiting bankrate.com.